This week, we are discussing divorce as the big motivator in deals and transactions. It’s a tough and contentious situation to navigate, but you’ll learn about the emotions involved in the process, as well as what the best course of action is and script you need to follow through.
What We Cover:
– Deal of the Day
– Divorce affects every party involved and the house is that last thing that ties it
– The process of unraveling the deed of trust is painful for both parties
– Two emotions you’re dealing with – mistrust and loss of identity
– Why you can’t build rapport with one party to the detriment of the other
– Negotiation starts with your marketing
– Refrain from becoming their counselor, but be able to listen
Divorce is a painful situation affecting everyone in the family, and you must be able to listen and walk through the pain with them. They are motivated sellers, so keep your focus and bear in mind that you are helping them by taking over their problem.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question you’d like answered on one of the following Tuesdays.
– Join The Investor Creator Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/3083532848354005