TMC #15 – Mentor-Mentee Relationships: Why They Matter
Mentorship is a process that develops naturally when a mentee is found by a mentor or vice versa. Mentors often make a huge impact without even realizing it or trying, and the experience of having this kind of relationship is utterly rewarding. So today we’ll discuss the relevance of mentor-mentee relationships in building a career in real estate.
What We Cover:
– Character traits of a mentor
– How to know in which areas of your life you’ll benefit from having a mentor
– How a mentor shortens the learning curve and saves time and costs
– Why sometimes you need to burn the boat to find a way to get to the shore.
– How Mentor-Mentee relationship increases vision and goals
– Mentor-mentee relationship is a two-way street
A great mentor provides valuable insights not just about the market and industry, but also about how you can have long-term success. You get feedback from a person who has the context and you just need to trust the process. So go out there and find your mentor.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question you’d like answered on one of the following Tuesdays.
– Join The Investor Creator Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/3083532848354005